This soft moist banana bread with additional delicious flavors of coconut flakes and walnuts is just extremely worth baking to serve your family and loved ones. It tastes even better the next day, I'm not kidding.
Watch how to make banana bread in the video below:
- 1 3/4 cup all purpose flour (230 gr)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup butter (113 gr), room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar (200 gr)
- 4 very ripe bananas
- 1 cup dry coconut flakes (100 gr)
- 2 eggs , room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup walnuts (60 gr), chopped
- 2 tbsp milk , room temperature
- To a bowl, add in flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, whisk everything together and set aside.
- To another bowl, add in butter, sugar and mix until creamy. Add in mashed banana, coconut flakes, eggs, vanilla extract and mix until well combined. Add in flour mixture, walnuts and fold in everything together. Do not over mix to avoid hard and dense cake texture. Add milk and mix well.
- Pour batter into a greased and floured 24 cm bundt pan. Spread evenly. Bake at 175ºC (350ºF) preheated oven for 40-50 minutes of until it's golden brown and fully cooked. Cool completely on a rack. Ready to serve.