An extremely versatile sauce, it goes great with bbq, steaks, chicken and many more! It is a must have for any Argentine style bbq.
An extremely versatile sauce, chimichurri! it goes great with bbq, steaks, chicken and many more! It is a must have for any Argentine style bbq.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 1 big jar
- 3 tablespoon chili flakes aji molido
- 1 head of garlic finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- ½ tablespoon ground black pepper
- ½ tablespoon salt
- 2 tablespoon rosemary finely chopped, preferably fresh
- 4 leaves bay finely chopped, preferably fresh
- 1 tablespoon parsley finely chopped, preferably fresh
- 1 cup apple vinegar (250 ml)
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil (250 ml)
- Pour all ingredients in a bowl and mix well
- It is recommended to prepare the chimichurri sauce one day before using it, to let the flavour develop
- Store in jar and keep in fridge for longer lasting. Use it as condiment for your BBQ meat and fish or as a sauce when eating your BBQ meat and fish.
Calories: 2263.1kcal, Carbohydrates: 42.4g, Protein: 7.9g, Fat: 234.3g, Saturated Fat: 32.9g, Sodium: 3972.9mg, Potassium: 1186.9mg, Fiber: 19.5g, Sugar: 4.2g, Calcium: 435.8mg, Iron: 15.2mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @elmundoeats and tag #elmundoeats!
Hello. I use your chimichurri recipe for more than year. Im from Poland.
Every time when I have occasion I serve this souce to my friends.
They love it as well.
Bea & Marco says
Oh, that's awesome! It feels surreal to have our family recipe being enjoyed all over there in Poland. So exciting, thank you for sharing this with us!
Aún no la he hecho pero voy pronto hacerla
Tiene una pinta que solo con verla se me hace la boca agua felices fiestas
Bea & Marco says
Muchisimas gracias! Es una receta de familia de mi marido hace anos. Felices fiestas a ti y tu familia!