It's mango popsicles time!
Super easy and delicious dairy free mango coconut popsicles that use only 4 ingredients. Mango, coconut milk, lemon juice and honey. What's not to love about it, right?
Making your own will enable you to control the amount of sugar and fat in your popsicles. What you need to do is just blend everything together until smooth. Then pour into your popsicle moulds and off to the freezer they go.
You can use frozen mango if fresh ones are not in season or difficult to find. Add more honey (or sugar) if your mango is not that sweet. I don't like mine overly sweet so these are just perfect for me.
Mango being one of the superfood is really good to consume. Well, they're just simply delicious without having to sell themselves, let's be honest. More in this heat, who wouldn't like a fresh tasting mango popsicle?
These popsicles are very healthy. You can make it vegan by switching the honey to sugar or skip it altogether if your mango is super sweet. These popsicles are also perfect for lactose intolerance people (like me) since they're dairy free.
More Mango Recipes
- No-bake mango cheesecake
- Mango mousse
- Mini mango lassi cheesecakes
- Mango sticky rice
- Tropical mango muffins
Dairy Free Mango Coconut Popsicles
- 1 lb ripe mango meat (450 gr)
- 1 cup coconut milk (250 ml)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- Add in all ingredients in a food processor and blend into a smooth mixture. Divide the mixture equally into 6 popsicle moulds and place in the caps. Put in the freezer overnight or until the popsicles are frozen.
- To remove the mould, simply dip the popsicle in water for a few seconds. This will help to release the mould. Enjoy!