Silky smooth taste and texture of lemon and honey pudding on lemon yogurt cake with a splash of limoncello. Easiest dessert, hands down. Can’t get easier than this.
More Lemon Desserts
- No-bake lemon cheesecake
- 3 ingredient lemon mousse
- Lemon meringue pie
- Lemon loaf cake
- Easy lemon muffins (with lemon glaze)
Lemon Honey Parfait
- 2 cups whipping cream (35% fat) (500 ml)
- ½ cup honey (170 gr)
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- ½ cup lemon juice (125 ml)
- 4 slices lemon yogurt cake , to put at the bottom of the glasses (check out my recipe)
- few splashes of limoncello , to put on the cake
- some whipped cream , to decorate
- In a pan, add in whipping cream, honey and sugar. Stir and simmer on medium heat until the sugar is totally dissolved. Don't let the cream boil. Remove the pan from the heat.
- While whisking, slowly pour in the lemon juice. The mixture will slightly thickens. Sift into a jar to discard any lumps. Leave for 10 minutes until it slightly cools.
- Place around ½ inch thick (1.3 cm) of lemon yogurt cake on the bottom of 6 small glasses. Do check out my lemon yogurt cake recipe in the link I have put above, the cake is really delicious!
- Pour a splash of limoncello just to slightly wet the cakes. Pour our previously cooled pudding evenly into the glasses. Chill in the fridge for minimum 6 hours or until fully set.
- Pipe some whipping cream on top and finish it off with some mint. Serve and enjoy!