A fast, easy and delicious no bake homemade Key Lime pie, what more can you ask? A refreshing taste of lime with creamy sweet condensed milk is just too much too resist. Really worth trying. Best served cold.
No-Bake Key Lime Pie
Super easy, no-bake key lime pie. Using condensed milk makes the texture of the key-lime filling so smooth and creamy. Perfect for the summer.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 8 people
- 2 cup digestive biscuits crumbs (200 gr)
- ⅓ cup unsalted butter (80 gr), melted
- 14 oz sweetened canned condensed milk , or 1 can of 400 g
- 1 lime zest
- ½ cup fresh lime juice , plus 1 tablespoon more (140 ml)
- ¾ cup whipping cream min 35% fat plus 1 tablespoon more, (200 ml) chilled
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup icing sugar (40 gr)
- some slices of lime
- Blend or crush digestive biscuits into fine crumbs. Pour into a bowl, add in melted butter and mix well. Pour into a 24 cm removable bottom pie pan. Press evenly to the bottom and the side of the pan. Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- In a bowl, add condensed milk, lime zest, lime juice and whisk to combine.
- Pour into the previously chilled base. Spread evenly and chill in the fridge overnight.
- In another bowl, add in whipping cream, icing sugar, vanilla extract and whisk until stiff peaks. Pipe on the chilled pie. Decorate with some slices of lime.
Calories: 433.7kcal, Carbohydrates: 52.1g, Protein: 6.4g, Fat: 23.2g, Saturated Fat: 13.6g, Cholesterol: 65mg, Sodium: 217.3mg, Potassium: 276.2mg, Fiber: 1.1g, Sugar: 38.4g, Calcium: 181.5mg, Iron: 1.1mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @elmundoeats and tag #elmundoeats!
Hristinka Hristova says
Thank you for the recipe. The lime pie is amazing.
Yeay 🙌! Glad that you liked it, thanks!