Are you nuts for peanuts?
Then you came to the right place because today I'm sharing this super easy stir fry noodles with peanut sauce.
Imagine that creamy nutty flavoured sauce coating every strand of noodles.
Oh la la!
Straight Up The Easiest Peanut Sauce Ever
You will LOVE this peanut sauce recipe because you don't need to cook it AT ALL.
What you simply need to do is blend everything together into a fine thick mixture and it's ready to be used.
How easy is that, right?
The other thing that I love about this peanut sauce is that I'm using fresh ingredients. I mean, I have to admit, as convenient as it gets to buying ready made food, nothing beats homemade ones with fresh ingredients.
This super easy and fast peanut sauce has a very nutty flavour and yet not heavy tasting. The combination of cilantro and lime juice, among other ingredients, just balance everything out.
This sauce is also amazing on satay and grilled chicken or meat.
Make It Your Own
Personalise this recipe and make it your own by using your favourite veggies and protein source.
This recipe is great when you want to finish up some veggies you have in the fridge.
You have broccoli? Carrot? Snow peas? Bean sprouts? Pak choy? Throw them in.
Tired of chicken? Then use beef, shrimps, calamari or go vegan.
It's your choice.
Give this recipe a try and you'll know how delicious it is.
This stir fry noodles with peanut sauce is:
- perfect fast weekday meal
- has that creamy nutty flavour without having that heavy taste
- super fast since you don't need to even cook the peanut sauce separately
- a must try, super DELICIOUS!
Before You Go
Do check out these recipes also:
- Soy sauce stir fry noodles
- Stir fry glass noodles
- Easy Pad Thai
- Malaysian style stir fry rice noodles (Penang char kway teow)
- Cauliflower nasi goreng
Stir Fry Noodles With Peanut Sauce
Easiest Peanut Sauce Ever
- 0.3 oz coriander leaves with stems (10 g) or push to fit ¼ cup
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ thumb sized ginger
- 1 chili
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 heap tbsp peanut butter (70 g)
- 1 ½ tsp sugar
- zest of 1 lime
- juice of ½ lime
- 1 skinless & boneless chicken thigh , cut into strips & coat lightly with some oil
- 1 garlic clove , chopped
- ½ yellow onion , sliced
- ½ Italian green pepper , julienned
- red pepper , same amount as green pepper
- 1.8 oz dry flat rice noodles (50 g)
Easiest Peanut Sauce Ever
- Place all ingredients in a chopper (mine is like this) and blend into a smooth thick mixture. Set aside.
Prepping The Noodles
- Soak noodles in a bowl with hot water (not boiling) for 2 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water. Set aside.
- Heat a wok (or a pan) on medium high heat with some oil. Add in chicken and let it sit for a few minutes to brown. Stir everything and add in onion and garlic. Continue cooking until the onion gets translucent.
- Now add in both pepper and cook for 1 minute. Finally add in noodles and ½ of peanut sauce. Stir everything well. Use tongs to toss and mix better. Serve immediately.
How To Serve
- Serve hot with some lime wedges the side and a sprinkle of coriander leaves. The lime really brighten up the flavours more. Optional, serve also some sliced chili and some peanuts.
- I'm using ½ of peanut sauce for 1 meal. You can double up the other ingredients and make for 2 meals to use up all the peanut sauce.
- Or save the other half and use as a dipping sauce for your grilled chicken, meat or put on your burger patty (yes, do try that).