Fluffy moist tropical mango muffins with combinations of mango, banana, coconut and white chocolate.. one muffin can't get more tropical than that, eh? There's also mango yogurt in it. Do give these a try, they're so easy to make and you'll enjoy eating them later.
Tropical Mango Muffins
- 1 ⅔ cup all purpose flour (200 g)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ cup granulated sugar (150 g)
- ½ cup Sunflower oil (125 ml)
- 2 large eggs , room temperature
- 2 very ripe bananas (200 g), mashed
- ⅓ cup mango yogurt (80 g)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup coconut flakes (20 g)
- ⅔ cup white chocolate (130 g), chopped
- 1 cup mango (165 g), cubed
- In a bowl, add in flour, baking powder and baking soda. Mix all together. In 2 different bowls, add in chopped white chocolate and mango. Add a few tablespoon on flour mixture in each bowl and coat the chocolate and mango well with flour. Set aside.
- In another bowl, add in sugar, eggs, oil, vanilla extract, coconut flakes and mango yogurt. Mix well until everything is well combined. Add in mashed banana and mix well.
- Add in flour and mix just until well combined. Do not overmix to avoid getting hard, dense muffins. Add in flour coated chocolate and mango. Stir everything together just to combine.
- Distribute batter evenly into 12 lined muffins pan. Bake at 200ºC (400ºF) preheated oven for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown and fully cooked. Cool completely on a rack. Ready to serve.