Who doesn't love some popsicles in the hot summer, right? More when they're creamy and lemony and easy to prepare too. Nobody wants to slave around in the kitchen in the hot summer.
Notice I keep saying hot summer, it¡s because summer in my town is extremely hot and I'm always looking for simple and fast recipes to make things easier and more bearable 😀
This is one of them. We make them several times every summer, more than I think we should but it's summer.. who cares, right? 🙂 Hope you also give this a try and I hope you enjoy it!
Watch how to make creamy lemon popsicles in the video below:
Homemade Creamy Lemon Popsicles
- 3 lemons juice
- 1 lemon zest
- 1 cup whole milk (250 ml)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream (125 ml), 35% fat and chilled
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk (400 gr) or 1 can
- Put all ingredients in a blender and blend for 10-15 seconds, just for everything to mix and well combined.
- Pour into popsicle molds and keep in the fridge overnight. Dip molds in warm water for easier removal of the popsicles. Enjoy!