Raspberry and lime, such great flavours in a creamy cheesecake, don't you think? These soft creamy cheesecake bars are just beautiful and perfect for summer desserts. Just a handful of ingredients, a few mixings and you're good to go 🙂
Disclosure: some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning at no extra cost to you, I will get a small commission if you click through and make a purchase. Everything I mention in this post is what I personally use and recommend.
You can watch how to make raspberry lime cheesecake bars in the video below:
Raspberry Lime Cheesecake Bars
- 245 gr digestive biscuits
- 90 gr unsalted butter , melted
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 450 gr full fat cream cheese , room temperature
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 1 egg , room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- zest of 4 limes
- 230 gr frozen raspberries , unthawed
- Crush the digestive biscuits into a fine crumbs. Pour into a bowl and add in melted butter. Mix well and pour into a 9x9 inch (23x23 cm) pan lined with aluminium foil that overhangs on the side for easy cheesecake removal later. Press evenly to the base.
- Bake at 175ºC (350ºF) preheated oven for 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and leave to cool for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, add in cream cheese and sugar. Mix until smooth, for about 1 minute. Add in lime juice, egg, vanilla extract and lime zest. Mix well to combine. Add in frozen raspberries and gently fold in. Don't overmix as raspberries bleeds a lot and we don't want the batter to turn red.
- Spoon the cheesecake mixture onto the prepared base. Spread evenly. Bake at 175ºC (350ºF) preheated oven for 30-35 minutes or until the cheesecake is set. Cool completely and put in the fridge for min 4 hours. Slice into bars and serve.