Healthy and simplest, I might say, no knead no yeast multi-seed bread that you can perfectly use for your sandwiches. All you need to do is mix with a wooden spoon and bake, that’s it. Use your favourite seeds and make it your own. Hope you’ll like it!
Watch how to make this fast no knead multi-seed bread in the video below:
Fast No Knead Multi-Seed Bread
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour (160 gr)
- 3/4 cup whole-wheat flour (100 gr)
- 1/2 cup toasted sunflower seeds (65 gr)
- 1/2 cup toasted pumpkin seeds (75 gr)
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp black sesame seeds
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 cup buttermilk (310 ml), room temperature
- 1 egg , room temperature
- 1/4 cup Sunflower oil (60 ml)
- 1/4 cup honey (80 gr)
- 1/2 tbsp black sesame seeds , to sprinkle on top
- 1/2 tbsp sesame seeds , to sprinkle on top
- 1 tbsp toasted sunflower seeds , to sprinkle on top
- 1 tbsp toasted pumpkin seeds , to sprinkle on top
- In a bowl, add in both flours, all the seeds for the bread, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix everything well, using a wooden spoon and set aside.
- In another bowl, add in buttermilk, egg, sunflower oil and honey. Whisk everything to combine.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Using your wooden spoon, mix everything until well combined. Don't over mix to avoid hard bread texture.
- Pour the batter into a 5x9 inch (13x23 cm) loaf pan that has been buttered beforehand. Spread evenly. Sprinkle the seeds for the toppings evenly on the batter.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350ºF (175ºC) for 45 minutes or until golden brown and fully cooked. Leave to completely cool before slicing. You can have this bread as sandwich or even toast it. Enjoy!