BANANA!! ..and chocolate chips, what’s there not to like? Easy and fast recipe to treat your family to some banana goodness. You really should give this recipe a try, it would be worth your bananas 😀 .When they’re warm, they’re just delish. They taste even better the next day, believe it or not 🙂
Watch how to make banana and chocolate chip muffins in the video below:
Banana & Chocolate Chips Muffins
- 1 ⅔ cup all purpose flour (208 g)
- ½ cup sugar (100 g)
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips (175 g)
- 3 ripe bananas , around 300 g
- ½ cup vegetable oil (125 ml)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs , room temperature
- In a bowl, add in flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon powder. Mix well.
- In another bowl, add 2 tbsp of flour mixture with chocolate chips and mix well. Set aside.
- In another bowl, add in peeled ripe bananas and mash into a puree. Add in vegetable oil, vanilla extract and eggs. Whisk just until well combined.
- Add in flour mixture and mix just to combine. Don't over mix. Finally add in chocolate chips with flour mixture. Give it a final mix to combine.
- Distribute batter evenly into 12 muffin cups. Bake at 400ºF (200ºC) for 18 minutes or until fully cooked. Enjoy!