Smooth wiggly homemade coconut panna cotta, a twist to the classic and well known Italian dessert. Super easy to prepare and delicious to indulge in.
Watch how to make coconut panna cotta in the video below:
Coconut Panna Cotta
- 3/4 cup double cream plus 1 tbsp more (200 gr)
- 2 tsp gelatin powder
- 1 1/2 cup coconut milk plus 2 tbsp more (400 ml)
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar (65 gr)
- 1 vanilla pod , scrape out the beans
- In a bowl, add in cream and powder gelatin. Leave aside for 5 minutes for the gelatin to soak.
- After 5 minutes, add coconut milk, the cream gelatin mixture, sugar, vanilla pod together with the vanilla beans into a pan/pot. Heat on medium until the gelatin is totally dissolved. Stir frequently and don't let the mixture boil.
- Sift into a jar. Pour evenly into 4 small glasses. Keep in the fridge for minimum 4 hours or until fully set. Serve chilled with some blackberries on top. Enjoy!