Super quick 3 ingredient lemon mousse that’s lighter than air, if I might say. Match this with my lemon curd, totally awesome!
More Mousse Recipes
Super quick 3 ingredient lemon mousse that’s lighter than air, if I might say . Match this delicious dessert with my lemon curd, totally awesome!Print Pin Rate
Servings: 10 portions
- 1 ½ cup evaporated milk (375 ml or 1 can of 400 gr), very cold
- 14 oz condensed milk (397 gr)
- ½ cup lemon juice (125 ml)
- In a bowl, add in the cold evaporated milk. Whisk on high for 7 minutes until it triples the volume.
- Add in condensed milk and mix to combine.
- While mixing, slowly pour in the lemon juice. Keep mixing until the mixture thickens.
- Spoon into small glasses and chill in the fridge overnight for the mousse to set good. Serve and enjoy!