A fast, easy and delicious no bake homemade Key Lime pie, what more can you ask? A refreshing taste of lime with creamy sweet condensed milk is just too much too resist. Really worth trying. Best served cold.
Disclosure: some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning at no extra cost to you, I will get a small commission if you click through and make a purchase. Everything I mention in this post is what I personally use and recommend.
Watch how to make no-bake key lime pie in the video below:
No-Bake Key Lime Pie
- 7 oz digestive biscuits (200 gr)
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter (80 gr)
- 14 oz condensed milk (400 gr) or 1 can
- zest of 1 lime
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice plus 1 tbsp more (140 ml)
- 7 oz whipping cream (200 ml), 35% fat, chilled
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup icing sugar (40 gr)
- some slices of lime
- Blend or crush digestive biscuits into a fine crumbs. Pour into a bowl, add in melted butter and mix well. Pour into a 24 cm removable bottom pie pan. Press evenly to the bottom and the side of the pan. Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- In a bowl, add in condensed milk, lime zest, lime juice and whisk to combine.
- Pour into the previously chilled base. Spread evenly and chill in the fridge overnight.
- In another bowl, add in whipping cream, icing sugar, vanilla extract and whisk until stiff peaks. Pipe on chilled pie. Decorate with some slices of lime.