Crunchy nutty cookies with amazing hazelnut flavour, coming from both chopped and ground hazelnuts. And let's not forget the chocolate chunks! Very easy to do, I promise you. Bake these and watch them disappear in no time. Enjoy!
More Cookie Recipes
- Nutella stuffed chocolate chunk cookies
- Double chocolate fudge cookies
- Easy peanut butter cookies
- Salted oatmeal chocolate chunk cookies
- Caramel stuffed apple cookies
Hazelnut Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- 1 ½ cup all purpose flour (195 gr)
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup unsalted butter (113 gr), room temperature
- 1 egg , room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup granulated sugar (50 gr)
- 1 cup brown sugar (160 gr), packed
- 1 cup ground hazelnut (100 gr)
- 5.3 oz hazelnuts (150 gr), chopped
- 7 oz semisweet chocolate (200 gr), roughly chopped
- Sift flour, baking soda and baking powder into a bowl. Set aside.
- In another bowl, add in butter, egg, both sugars and vanilla extract. Mix until everything is well combined. Add in previously sifted flour mixture, ground hazelnuts, chopped hazelnuts and chopped chocolate. Use a wooden spoon to mix everything together until well combined.
- Scoop around 1 ½ tablespoon of dough and form it into a round disk of ½ inch (1.3 cm) thickness. Place on a baking tray with baking sheet, with some distance apart. Continue until you finish with the rest of the dough. This recipe yields around 36 cookies.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 340ºF (170ºC) for 15-20 minutes or until the bottom edges are golden brown and the cookies are fully cooked. Remove from the oven and cool on a rack. Enjoy!