One delicious Spanish tapas that can easily be made at home. Stuffed padrón peppers filled with melting cheeses and piquillo peppers. Super fast to prepare. Serve these beautiful delicious padrón peppers with a cold drink and you’re good to go.
More Spanish Inspired Recipes
Stuffed Padron Peppers
One delicious Spanish tapas that can easily be made at home. Stuffed padrón peppers filled with melting cheeses and piquillo peppers. Super fast to prepare.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 2 people
- 20 padron peppers more or less 7 oz (200 gr)
- ½ cup grated aged Manchego cheese (30 gr)
- ½ cup grated mozzarella (55 gr)
- 2 tablespoon cream cheese (30 gr)
- ⅓ cup roasted piquillo peppers (70 gr), chopped
- ground black pepper to taste
- Take 1 padron pepper and slit it open on one side. Remove the seeds using the back of a small spoon. Do the same with the rest of them, set aside.
- In a bowl, add in Manchego cheese, mozzarella, cream cheese, piquillo peppers, a few grind of black pepper and mix everything well.
- Stuff the padron peppers with the cheese filling. Place them on a baking tray with a baking sheet. Bake in a preheated oven at 360ºF (180ºC) for 10 minutes or until the padron peppers look charred.
- Serve immediately with a glass of your favourite cold drink, a true Spanish tapa experience!
Calories: 405.4kcal, Carbohydrates: 34.6g, Protein: 14.9g, Fat: 22.3g, Saturated Fat: 14.3g, Cholesterol: 70.2mg, Sodium: 2026mg, Potassium: 41.9mg, Fiber: 14.8g, Sugar: 16.9g, Calcium: 483.1mg, Iron: 0.9mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @elmundoeats and tag #elmundoeats!
Brilliant for breakfast side dish or evening with cold cider or beer